No investment is necessary to enter or win the Blockport Beta Access Contest. Having Blockport tokens in your possession does not increase the chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://blockport.io/beta/contest and who are 18 years of age at an absolute minimum at the end date of the Campaign. The only possible way to get currency onto our platform is by depositing Euro during the open beta. Contestants that participate to get access to the Blockport Open Beta need to be able to transact Euro to our platform to be able to benefit from all functionalities.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, one agrees to be fully and unconditionally aware of the content of this Disclaimer, and agrees that no rights can be derived from this Disclaimer. In addition, by participating in this Campaign, contestants understand that Blockport can change the rules or content of this Disclaimer at all times.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, April 30th, 2018 and ending after a minimum of 14 days (Campaign will run until official release of the Blockport open beta product, this date has yet to be determined and will be communicated as soon as Blockport has decided upon a definite release date for the Blockport Open Beta).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://blockport.io/beta/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blockport.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Blockport.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive 27,500 BPT (distributed among the 100 winners as outlined in the Blockport Beta Access Contest Medium article, and Blockport-branded merchandise. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Blockport. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Blockport’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner(s) is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Blockport to use the winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a contestant having accumulated the largest amount of contest points during the Campaign. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of winners. Blockport shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 office days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any violation of the rules stated in this Disclaimer by the winner will result in the winner’s disqualification as winner of the Campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
7. Terms & Conditions: Blockport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Blockport’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Blockport may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Blockport. Blockport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Blockport has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Blockport reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, contestants agree to release and hold harmless Blockport and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of this Disclaimer, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Blockport, Singel 542, 1017AZ Amsterdam, North-Holland, the Netherlands. Requests must be received no later than June 1st 2018, 18:00 CET.
11. The Campaign hosted by Blockport is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter.